Today in our ICHS Town Blog we are going to give you some tips on the things to consider to find plot for sale in Rawalpindi.
Things to keep in mind to rent an apartment, what to consider?
Always think about future tenants
Surely in your daily work as a real estate agent you will have found owners who think their house is unique and will be rented quickly thanks to its “unique” touch. But the reality is that the walls of bright colors and excessive decoration are only “unique” to them, since not everyone connects with that look.
We recommend that you explain to these owners that the shortest path to an advantageous rental contract is always a discreet decoration and neutral colors. As a general rule, people find it hard to imagine living in a space that is too personalized.
The decoration, the rental key
The profile of the customer looking for a rental has changed a lot in recent years. Before the crisis, the rents were destined to people who for work or studies determined their temporary residence in the big cities. Today, with the mortgage market still closed for many economies, there are many more who decide to rent.
This new public, who lives on rent, has a different purchasing power and the way to get their attention (although the apartment is rented unfurnished) is an attractive decoration. Just as most people like to imagine themselves in a depersonalized environment, if the decoration helps, most people will feel inclined to rent that floor.
These are some of the tips that can help you before putting your house/ apartment in the listing of house for sale in rawalpindi:
- Try to keep the house tidy and clean, nobody wants to rent a dirty house even if it is wonderful.
- Minimize the number of personal items such as photographs of the owners.
- Remove excess furniture that obstructs the vision of the possible tenant and that favors imagining in that environment.
- If the painting of the house is too squeaky, it suggests to the owners to change it for a neutral one.
Other things to consider to rent a flat
Order and decoration are not the only aspects that your clients should take care of if they want to rent their house as soon as possible. A thorough review of the entire apartment is necessary for tenants to decide. Check and ask the owners to repair if necessary, the following aspects:
- Telephone and doorbell of the house.
- Sockets and sconces.
- Electrical appliances and plugs.
- Bathroom and kitchen taps. If they are very old, consider recommending that they be replaced by modern ones.
- Cabinet doors and drawers throughout the floor.
Remember that the first impression is what counts, moreover, some professionals suggest that the future tenant decides if he will rent the apartment in the first 90 seconds. Preparing a flat for rent can be arduous, but the price can be increased between 10% and 15%.
A good description, the missing push
Once the apartment is ready to rent, you should look for the perfect tenant. If you already have a real estate website as a base of operations for your business, writing a good presentation can make a difference.
As experts in real estate marketing, we recommend the following real estate copywriting tricks
- Highlight the benefits. Let the facts speak for themselves and highlight the advantages of the floor.
- Explain the connections well. In large cities, the proximity to the main roads and means of transport can be the difference between renting or not.
- It attracts the attention of the target audience. If the flat is perfect for families, let your audience know.
- Post good pictures. Recently we recommend tools to take good pictures and their advantages for your real estate website.